Sunday, January 25, 2009

Okay. I'm off to M'sia ( it's truly asia) from tmr till next thursday. Which means you won't be seeing me online or whatsoever unless my uncle's house has some wireless network or what. Ok i dunno anything abt tech stuff so I guess its necessary to have a network for online connection no?

And because I got so many readings and assignments to rush, I got no bloody choice but to bring a few along with me and hopefully complete it during the 7hours journey. And I think bringing notes for Chinese new year celebration is super anti-climax and to me, inauspicious as well. But I got no choice man. Argh. Better do it sneakily and not let my relatives find out I'm actually sucha nerd. Like light up the oil lamp late at night and study like how the famous poets did. Ahh... the serenity.

In any case, I will be back om Thursday. So if theres any impt stuff ( like whos getting married or what), you can still call or sms me cos of auto-roaming services. But nat, dun call me just to tell me that u gained weight k. thanks alot.

Ok thats all! Enjoy your Chinese New Year!! We love ang pows and bah kwas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home