Sunday, January 11, 2009

I went to search for simple blogskins and chanced upon this damn stylish skin, but the only flaw it has is that the slogan reads 'You Wouldn't Survive My Alter Ego', which like what manda commented " too arrogant already". And because I couldn't find anything else from the first page to the last page of skin views, I think I got no choice but to resort to using the plain old blogger.com skin. Shall give myself another chance. Anyway, Sue you k manda!

Oh, next is the exchange program, my coursemates wanna go to National Taiwan Uni for the semester exchange and Han Ming asks if I wanna go Shanghai Uni with him for the exchange. Argh. And my mom is hoping that I can place Peking Uni as my first choice. So right now, I got no idea where to go. Luckily for chinese majors, we get places reserved just for us, so it makes competiton easier since we don't have to compete with the whole NTU unless the reserved slots got taken up by people with better grades than me. I was thinking of surprising my mom by applying for a malaysian/vietnam/indonesia/thailand uni. Im sure she will be pleasantly surprised by my little prank. Hahaha!

And the readings are already uploaded on blackboard, which means I have to start reading those boring and sleep-inducing notes. Yay cheenabanana!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home