Wednesday, January 07, 2009

I seriously hate doing course registration, especially when I can't get any mods I want. Okay although I'm not as hardcore as the add/drop campers whom i guess, pressed f5 frantically so that the magical figure '1' will appear beside 'Places Available', but i did put in some effort. like trying to pray that something miraculous will happen during the 10mins which i allocated it for clickingclickingclicking.

the Add/drop period for today is going to close in another half an hour. So instead of wasting my time competing with the hardcore campers, I decided to blog about how screwed up my timetable is, and how I need to take up 4 major mods for this semester if all fails, so 3 cheers to our ntu registration system. Although its really maddening, but thanks ntu!

And i'm feeling very distracted because of the add/drop. I even dreamt about it. like how i got my module and woke up in elation, and followed by depression when i realised its purely a dream. Not only so, i cant go out to play or whatsoever because i cannot settle my mods, i cannot watch my kang xi lai le in peace because i'm afraid someone will drop the mods during the period, i cannot bathe and shit in peace also because of the same reason, i cannot find time to read the lect materials for general history of China too. So all in all, i cant do anything productive during this gruelling period, maybe except listening to songs and training my vocals while disturbing my neighbours with all the croaking.

Okay thats all for now, theres a lecture tmr in the afternoon, so i guess i have to wake up earlier and start f5ing, hopefully i can get the mod before i make my way to school. So at least i wont be so sian. hahaha. i think even my fart will smell nice if i can my module. Serious. Let you smell too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home